English As a Second Language (ESL)
We offer ESL coaching on one-on-one basis is taught by a certified language coach with advanced education in English and Education, and over 30 years of teaching experience with students and adults of all ages. The program is customized to meet a variety of needs including:
- Enhance your conversational skills or for better job performance
- Improve your English speaking and writing skills for college
- Prepare you to pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL
- Coach you to pass U.S. Citizen immigration test
Think about the benefits of learning to speak, read and write proper English. Let us help you improve your:
- Skills in grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation
- Ability to listen, speak, read, and write English
- Verbal and written presentation skills
- Cultural competency and learning about the American culture and life skills.
Contact us today for an Appointment
"It was real fortunate to find Aim High Learning. I had come to Aim High with the goal to start my immersion into the U.S. culture and the English language while earning my Ph.D. Helped by a professional language coach, Mrs. Shamim, who not only improved my writing skills, I had real, lively conversations with a highly-educated American instructor. I look forward to my next session and am pleasantly gratified each time."
- Andrey Garazha
Ph.D., BioScience, CalTech