English As a Second Language (ESL)
We offer ESL coaching on one-on-one basis to both adults and younger children taught by a certified ESL instructor with advanced education in English and Education, and over 30 years of teaching experience with young students and adults of all ages. The program is customized to meet a variety of needs including:
- Prepare you to pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL
- Improve your English for college
- Enhance your English to get a job
- Coach you to pass U.S. Citizen immigration test
Think about the benefits of learning to speak, read and write proper English. Let us help you improve your:
- Skills in grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation
- Ability to listen, speak, read, and write English
- Verbal and written presentation skills
- Cultural competency and learning about the American culture and life skills.
Contact us today for an Appointment
"It was real fortunate to find Aim High Learning. I had come to Aim High with the goal to start my immersion into the U.S. culture and the English language. Helped by a professional ESL coach/instructor (Mrs. Shamim), who not only teaches me how to read or write, I have a real, lively communication with a highly-educated American instructor. I look forward to my next session and am pleasantly gratified each time."
- Andrey Garazha
Master's Degree Program at CalTech